Sky Fun Kinder bag


Sky Fun Kinder bag, originally uploaded by Mee a Bee.

A couple of days ago I posted the fabrics I had here for boys. My little customer chose this Sky Fun fabric (by Kokka) since he loves planes. He's starting kindergarten next month. His mom told me he'll need to take a folder from time to time so his bag is a little larger than my usual messenger bags at 13" x 10" x 2".

On the spur of the moment I added the briefcase-style handle in addition to the adjustable shoulder strap which has put this bag into the lead as a new favourite. Also it's lined in quilted gingham. It's soft and light but at the same time it's strong and keeps it rectangular shape really well. Another favourite point is the "plus" configuration Velcro - one strip is vertically placed and the partner piece is horizontal so they don't need to line up exactly to close. And the bag closes whether it's quite full or mostly empty (as pictured, no stuffing or anything keeping it flat).

What do you think, should I add this style Kinder Bag to the store? How much would you be willing to pay for it?

* this is a custom-order and is sold, thank you. It was my last piece of this sky fun fabric, sorry.

6 comments:

  1. I think you should def add that one to your store, it's a great style. My littlest boy starts kindy in January... I may order one for him too xx Jennyx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this one. My eldest is about to outgrow his kindy backpack, this is on my wishlist now for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really love this.........
    http://downloadfreemoviefree.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice its is.
    download latest 2011 hollywood movies free from http://www.freemovietag.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice blog.....u can Movies Download Free form mine site.... http://a2zhollywoodmovies.blogspot.com

    ---------
    Tere Naal Love Ho Gaya | Movies Download Free

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.