Sleuthing Bag


Sleuthing Bag, originally uploaded by Mee a Bee.

A really fun project! A bag inspired by the movie which of course is based on the novels - Nancy Drew by Carolyn Keene.

A friend of mine asked me to create this bag for her daughter who is very keen on the movie. They're reading the books together which sounds like such fun.

I was a Trixie Belden fan myself.

There are more pictures on Flickr.


This is a custom order bag. If you love it let me know and I will see what I can do. This fabric is new and perfect to autumn coming soon in the northern hemisphere.

4 comments:

  1. LoVED Nancy Drew and this bag is just perfect! :) K

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute are the little lady bugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Trixie Beldon!! I have all the books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was a Trixie Beldon fan as well and had all the books! I am hoping that I can revisit them when E is a bit older! :) Love the bag!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.