Sunshine for Sydney

I tried to get a Treasury on Etsy yesterday but I was about an hour too early and couldn't wait around. These are the wonderful artists I planned to feature. The title would have been Sunshine for Sydney and all of these artists are Australia-based. I'm hoping the weather will be good in Sydney so that people are not put off heading out for the market.

In my sunny line up, lots of friends, some I have purchased from, all fantastic people:
Tree Party Design
Skye Rocket Sews
Little Diva
Gretchen Mist
Pamela Tang
TummyMountain
Fresh Fabrics

Flying Star Toys
Alfalfa My Mathilda's Market stall co-holder, the wonderful Katharine, wish her luck!!
Antic Designs
Moofus
Earth Slings
Pedro Sprout
Little Choopie
OllieRose
Yellow Monday

4 comments:

  1. oh wow. thank you so much Jacqui for adding me in your treasury! Thats so super kind of you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have yet to attempt a treasury, their always full by the time I get there..haha Great picks, love the color scheme :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish it had been a treasury for real Little Choopie, that would have been exciting for all of us. I will try again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for including my dress in your treasury. What a great bunch of Aussie Etsy sellers to be found with - even if it's not really there!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.