The three Ps

I don't seem to have had much time today. It's already 4 o clock. Biggie needs dropping off at karate, dinner needs to be made and we are due at the airport at 8 to pick up Mr. Mee a Bee.

This is how I work. I cut everything I'll need to make one, two or five bags. I put it all together into a clear plastic "project" bag. That way I can do small bits of sewing when I have time. I'll see all the labels on or all the flaps, all the velcro. Like that. Super organized.

It's Pink Piggy Party time again!

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, I think this fabric is probably my all time favourite!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you are organised!
    Love the Piggies.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.