Vintage, Antiques or Secondhand?

Yesterday while we were out driving we spotted two shops that looked very promising. One is a shop claiming to sell vintage American furniture and items from the 50s through to the 70s. The other is a little knick knack shop also selling antique and retro things, like lampshades and old books. I'll have to work up the courage to go into either of them.In the meantime I will read up at Martha Stewart - email today about secrets to shopping at Flea Markets and Yard Sales.

I'd love to get some of these chairs.

3 comments:

  1. Are you a bit scared to go in those shops because you have to speak Japanese? If your Japanese isn't that good you might be able to go to night classes like I did. Since I did the Norwegian exam I feel alot more confident with speaking and going into shops. The people seem alot more friendly now I can speak Norwegian as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm I guess that's it. Most of the time these shops are really quiet so you're not even sure if they're open. Plus we can't read the signs to see if something says Don't Touch, No parking, stuff like that. Most of the time when I go somewhere new the people are really friendly so I shouldn't worry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If they're selling vintage american stuff they might speak english....

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.