Viva Frida


Viva Frida, originally uploaded by Mee a Bee.

These bags are for my friend Kim at StickyTiki. Kim sent me this wonderful fabric printed with images by (or inspired by, not sure) Mexican artist Frida Kahlo. She asked me to do some Mee a Bee magic with it. I have created mum and bub bags for her! Kim's daughter is named after Frida Kahlo, isn't that cool? I hope you love your bags Kim!

The larger one is actually adult sized - the strap can be adjusted to fit anyone. The little one will be perfect for little Miss.

7 comments:

  1. OMG OMG ..they are AMAZING ...WOW I am so buzzed....Jacqui you are AWESOME what can I say I am SOOOOO excited..how do I express that...you are the BOMB!!!! OHHHHH I cant wait to see them!!!..there are two???? x0x0x0

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that fabric! That's one gorgeous bag, Jacqui! :) K

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are three!!! one for the little man too! thank you
    Thanks Kylie as well, isn't it cool?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just saw these over on Kim's site, you are sooo clever, think they are fab! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. very pretty!

    i love your bags! the tiny tote we have is just wonderful. both my girl and i like it. we take turns with it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's funny - Viva Frida bags. :) Frida Kahlo was part of our decision on the name as well, I love her work and what she stood for. Beautiful bags!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.