What shall we do with the drunken sailor?


IMG_4108, originally uploaded by Mee a Bee.

I LOVE this fabric. I've had it for ages but just recently revisited it for a special project I've been helping a friend out with. Isn't it fantastic? We are BIG pirate fans in this house. If we had a little girl I am sure she'd be into them too.

I've made this bag a bit deeper through the sides giving it a wider flatter bottom. It's still my standard Toddler Messenger Bag. It's lined in exquisite pale turquoise with white polka dots. The strap is a tiny bit wider than I usually use too - I like it.

What do you think? Too boyish for a little girl? Too girly for a little boy? or JUST RIGHT! for everyone!!

It's in the shop, we'll see if it sinks or swims. Man overboard! Aye Aye cap'n.

3 comments:

  1. I think it will do wonderful, the fabric is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just gorgeous! Not just for boys - I know My girl would love it! Can you make one for big people??

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.