Book Bag Offer


Book Bag Offer, originally uploaded by Mee a Bee.

Do you remember I mentioned I had made five or six bags last weekend? I exaggerated a little about making them entirely in one morning ... they were done in in stages over the course of two weeks. I'm so pleased with how they look.

These totes are flat and designed for 'tweens and teens who like to take a cute little bag to school with their extra folders or books in.

I have only made five or six and each is made from pre-washed fabrics that I had spare.

I'm offering these book bag totes at the special price of US$20 and I'll throw in free shipping. It's my BACK TO SCHOOL special offer*.

This offer is for followers, fans, friends and family so they won't be listed in any of my stores.
Payment will be by PayPal (credit card) and I'll send you an invoice.

HURRY, while stocks last.

*Sorry but other dicsount codes cannot be applied to this offer

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.