Ground control to Major Tom

When I was eleven or twelve my friend Sasha and I loved to put on shows for her family. They were performed in and around the pool and involved our attempts at synchronised swimming. We choreographed the shows ourselves to music. David Bowie featured quite often for some reason.

Yesterday I had the Major Tom song on my mind which reminded me of those fun days. I was finishing these new Space Explorer bags.

I have added two of these bags to my new Trifle store, going live this Friday!

TrifleShoppe: Layers of Lovely

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.