It's official: Trifle is up and running


I'm thrilled to announce that Trifle is officially open. We launched late Friday night, spent the weekend tinkering but we're thrilled to say it looks perfect now. Mee a Bee is just one tiny fish in the sea of amazing talent here, it's an inspiration to be working with such great people.

I'd like to thank Matt and his team from Webnovation, Sarah from StyleMeGorgeous and the genius behind this entire project, Louise Donnelly-Davey, for working so hard to make this happen. Hats off to all of you.

We're already getting some great press. Thank you babybites for a beautiful feature this morning and a little mention of Mee a Bee: babybites little tastes of the yummiest buys for bubs

4 comments:

  1. Hi,
    First time here, I really like your blog...so many beautiful handicrafts.
    Will definitely come often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Anncoo! you're welcome anytime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks April Marie, I hope so too! we have some good press this week. Fingers crossed

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.