Just Beetling Along BACK IN STOCK

I'm back on the machine today whipping up a few more of the MOST POPULAR bags ever. I was thrilled when I managed to find the gorgeous base fabric (striped denim twill) at the store last weekend. I had almost given up hope.

These cool little 'beetle car" bags are available in my store: Preschooler Messenger Bag - Beetling Along
and will also be available for purchase on Trifle

I am taking special request orders for the Velcro close wallets in the same design.

On Twitter? Would you like to tweet about this?
copy and paste, thanks!
RT @meeabee: #backtoschool Back in stock - my most popular bag ever for preschoolers/toddlers http://bit.ly/1W4s3

3 comments:

  1. I sold my beetle, so I really miss her... I have a question if you don't mind answering, how much fabric would I need for a Queen Duvet?

    Thanks a million = )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi April
    It's very hard to find fabric wide enough for bedding unless you go to a speciality upholstery/furnishing store. I think queen is usually 200cm x 200cm.

    You could quilt one ... but since I don't quilt I have no idea how much you'd need. It would work out very expensive too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah... I thought so.. all the material I looked at, Ikea, etc... they were almost big enough (wide) but not ....

    Sometimes I find these amazing patterns. I might have to check online = )

    Thanks a million = )

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.