My bad mood morning

It was another scorcher today so the kids went to the pools with their dad. I was planning to go but I was in quite a bad mood after an incident at the gym last night (which I won't go into).

I was really cross with myself after they had left since I had been looking forward to going all week. Talk about silly.

I made the most of my day at home. I finished this cute bag. It's off to its new home on Monday. I went to the gym, even though I was mad at them. I ate a whole platter of fresh mozzarella for lunch, sprinkled with olive oil and cracked pepper, it was perfection.

I spent quite a bit of time on Facebook and Twitter, that's not making the most of the day, I know.

All in all it's been a nice relaxing day. I am so happy we still have one more day of weekend. It's rare for us to have a proper two day weekend so I promise not to waste tomorrow.

About the gym - I think I went 16 times in this first month. I have lost a tiny bit of weight, yaye!!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jacqui, I hope your 'bad' mood has dissipated !!Horrible when you feel like that and there is nothing that really pulls you out...except time :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, thanks Kim, I'm good today. A day at home by myself was wonderful, I was very happy to see the boys when they got back and my mood had lifted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you are feeling better and made the choice not to let outside influences ruin your perfectly lovely day!

    Great bag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You obviously did not waste the day. You finished that adorable bag AND relaxed. Having relaxing days make your working days more productive.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.