Oh dear - complaints

I have missed posting all weekend and I have received a complaint! Sorry! It's just been quite hectic and hot. And no decent photos. It's not that I haven't done anything.

This morning Biggie and I whipped up some Banana Muffins - our new favourite since bananas go bad so quickly in the heat we always have some ready for baking. Here he is washing up, such a good boy.

Where are Biggie's glasses you ask? Snapped in two by his naughty brother. $250 please.

Last night Mr. Mee a Bee was out so I rented Babel to watch by myself. It was quite odd but thought-provoking all the same. Unfortunately it wasn't really in English rather Spanish, Japanese and ...Moroccan? I had to struggle along with the Japanese subtitles.

I am really into Cate Blanchett at the moment having watched The Curious Case of Benjamin Button last weekend. Come to think of it Brad Pitt was in both films too. I think I can handle that! I see that Cate Blanchett has three kids, all boys. I wonder if her place is full of soccer balls and smelly sneakers like mine is.

We usually watch at least one movie on the weekend since we don't do much together during the week. Mr. Mee a Bee gets home too late for us all to eat together. Then I try to go to the gym or do my sewing. He likes to watch the news on TV and I do not since it's all in Japanese. So Sunday night is our only evening to blob out together. I got something else for us to watch tonight but I can't remember what it is.

This afternoon I convinced the boys that we might be able to get an ice cream if they came with me to the mall. I spent a lovely kid-free hour at the material shop while they went to the arcade. Then we all went out for dinner. It was a really nice day.

I have new material! Can't wait to get stuck into it but first I had better get the kids off to bed.

1 comment:

  1. Haven't watched the curious case of Benjamin Button yet.Heard it was sad and I haven't been in the mood for sad stuff lately but I have seen Babel before and did enjoy it. Cate Blanchett is one of my favorite actresses, loved her in Elizabeth.
    Sounds like you had a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.