Quick Staus Report

I got started early today so I am happy to report that I finished six bags this morning. It's not even 12.30pm yet! I'm off to the gym and then, since it's raining and there's nothing much happening at home, I am going to the fabric shop in the next town along. I'll be out ALL AFTERNOON by myself! yaye!!

The kids are doing puzzles and playing games. Mr. Mee a Bee is making their lunch. I had the last banana muffin just before, a little energy boost. I made them yesterday afternoon from the black bananas we had kicking around. Yum!!

I'll be back later with more news.

In the meantime, pop over to my friend Kristina's website and enter the great giveaway she has on right now. You could win some cool magnets made by another friend of mine, Lori. It's all here: Wash When Dirty to win!!

1 comment:

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.