Be a Nicer Kinda Hero

Biggie is going through a super hero phase. He's reading about them, drawing them and probably even dreaming about them. He is a seven year old boy afterall!

He hasn't got a malice bone in his body so when I spotted the the Kinder Heroes from Oliebollen I knew they were perfect. The Kinder heroes are kind, fighting the war against environmental destruction, saving the earth one day at a time. It's Biggie to a tee.

Oliebollen has a great fun page which I subscribe to (free) so I was one of the first on the list to get the kids' tattoo transfers. There is a lot of cool stuff to print & make on the site. Help your kids learn more about being environmentally active and have some fun crafting this weekend. Oh and nurture their super hero instincts (good healthy imaginative play)

Thanks Maggie for sending the tattoos to us, the kids LOVE them!

And while we are on the topic of being environmentally friendly: I love all of the products sold at Oliebollen but in particular I wish I could get my hands on some of the plastic gardening toys made in the U.S.A. from recycled plastic milk jugs by Green Toys. Something about the lovely matt colours catches my eye everytime I see them and the recycled plastic is just plain cool.

Thanks Amy & Belinda of Mudd Kids Australia for first telling me about Green Toys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.