Craft Nouveau

Sometimes you meet people that you just click with. The lovely folks at Craft Nouveau are those kind of people. I'm so touched to get a lovely mention on the Craft Nouveau website this week. I shared my favourite craft catalogue with them. You know the one way I rave about, Couturier. I sent a current issue over to the US. Take a look at Craft Nouveau Jessica's favourite pages.

Heads up, the new issue will be on newstands on October 6th. Seriously, get one if you can or let me know if you want one. My store usually only has about ten and they go in hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.