Did you know?

Did you know that when a member lists a new item for sale on Etsy.com it pops up for a few seconds in the live feed on the front page?

I was really excited earlier today to see a couple of items I recognised from my friend Katharine's shop, Alfalfa.


Katharine, also known as "she's so crafty" made brooches from old scraps of felt and fabric from Mee a Bee (4th from the left, bottom row). Aren't they cool?

Did you know I'm always open to requests for fabric swaps, trades or sales.

I sent a few scraps to my friend Christine of Little Diva Designs to fiddle around with and look what she came up with! The little puppy is sooo cute!

And watch this space, Eva of Apple and Eve has a little packet of Mee a Bee fabric scraps arriving soon. She's making these gorgeous little things.

4 comments:

  1. Nothing like using up every last scrap of fabric!! Christine xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i sure wish i could trade stuff, i LOVE japanese fabric!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw, how perfect! I received your package today, and I'm over the Moon!!!!! Love love love everything you put in there! And the biggest LOVE goes to MeeaBee bag :) thank you so much!
    hugs and kisses from Germany

    ReplyDelete
  4. and blogged right away too :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.