Friday - Chatty Cafe!

It's been a while but Chatty Cafe started again this month. Today was the second one of the new term. I'm glad to be back into it but have forgotten how much work it is getting ready! I was one very flustered chook this morning. My babysitter, bless her, showed up ten minutes early which got Little Guy out of my hair. She also gave me permission not to vacuum. We had a really nice morning. The Chocolate Brownies were delicious! and sadly are all gone, it was not a very big batch.

I have a space in my schedule on September 29th, any takers? email me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.