Sneak Peek - Matryoshka - so cute

Christmas is on my mind again. Being a retailer I need to stock up before the big rush. I'll be adding some very exciting new fabric patterns to the store over the next couple of months.

Here's a little peek at one of the Notebook Cozies that I made today. These made fantastic stocking stuffers last year and were very popular. I just adore the felt.

This matryoshka fabric is not a new design but something about it spoke to me the other day so I got it. I am so pleased I did. I never noticed before that the bases of the dolls are rice bowls. That's a really nice Japanese take on the classic.

Stay tuned for more cute messenger bags, wallets and notebook cozies for children from Mee a Bee, all that's cute from Japan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.