Urban Boy at the Cafe


Urban Boy at the Cafe, originally uploaded by Mee a Bee.

We cycled to the Starbucks across the road from the sea in the hopes of spotting an aeroplane or two from our seats (in the shade). Little Guy thought the binoculars would come in handy. We saw one plane and two ambulances before Little Guy bumped into a man passing by and grazed his leg. At that point we decided to come back home.

The Sky Fun bags are the last in the reversible collection. This one has a navy blue strap. The reverse is grey denim with a car flap.

6 comments:

  1. aw, he is really cute!! Lucky you to have such a great model - for free!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great model! He looks adorable and the bag is fantastic. Happy Friday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's really getting the hang of it. I'm not sure how cute he is (only to us?) but he goes with the whole MADE in JAPAN vibe of my store! He looks just like his dad.

    It's not exactly free Eva, I have to feed him each time we go out - juice, lollies ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! now that is super cute! is he your little one? xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! He's my little one :) Mr T
    My big boy is my handsome chap (mum bias)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.