Urban Boys Bag Collection for Toddlers

It's a spectacular day, look at the blue sky! It's hot but there's a lovely cool wind so we had an excellent morning bike ride.

The pictures in this set (more on Flickr) were taken on the Izumisano Walking Course. The course runs parallel to the sea although not within view of it, for several kilometres. It's a favourite cycling trail of ours since we don't need to worry about traffic. I love the vibrant green of the pine trees. The boys love to pick up pine cones. It's a great place and only a short bike ride from our place.

Little Guy happily explored which meant the photos came about very naturally. I'm happy with the results. This is one of the new Reversible Toddler Messenger Bags.

NOW IN STORE: Click to buy or order your favourite combination. I have a few of each and can customise. Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic photo! It could be in a magazine or catalogue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great photo!11
    Did your boys liked it too? I hope they did - it's wonderful!
    And your bag is a star itself :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.