Urban Boys Collection

This morning Biggie started back at school, the second term. It was just a half day so in fact he has just walked through the door.

Little Guy and I had a million errands to run. Post office and banking, stuff like that.

While we were out I convinced Little Guy to model some of our new bags. While scouting locations and thinking about the style of the bags and their functionality I realised how perfect they are for the urban-dwelling child. The bags feature bright cars and bicycles so the concrete around town shots really encompass that.

Unfortunately it's a bit too bright and sunny here today but look how cute Little Guy looks with this bag on!


NOW IN STORE: Click to buy or order your favourite combination. I have a few of each and can customise. Thanks!

2 comments:

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.