You had me at New Zealand Wool

In an email from fabric designer Amy Butler this morning the words New Zealand wool jumped off the page at me. I am a big sucker for anything from New Zealand and have a long love affair with wool carpet.

Amy Butler's fabrics are so gorgeous she's considered the benchmark designer in the textile industry. I think she single-handedly brought back the floral movement. Some of her older designs have been so popular that they have gone back into production.

Now you can get your favourite design immortalised as a rug. How would you ever choose? I know I wouldn't be able to. View the range here.

1 comment:

  1. OMG I better not go to her website, I'll simply die.... :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.