Ballerinas - at last


Ballerinas, originally uploaded by Mee a Bee.

I've gotten a little tiny bit behind with my orders. I blame my friend Miss S. She lent me the entire seven seasons of The West Wing on DVD. I'm a sleep-depraved maniac. I just can't stop watching it and it's really cutting into my sewing time.

The first two ballerina bags are on their way out though. In this picture you can see the pink strap and the blue strap option. The linings are pink or blue respectively.

I think their new owners will be thrilled with these bags and I dare say their mums won't mind carrying them either.



** Click here to order one ** there are only a couple left though so hold off on payment until I can confirm availability, thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.