Outstanding Performance

This morning Little Guy and I visited Biggie's old stomping ground, the kindergarten, to watch the annual Sports Day. A lot of our friends still have children there, little brothers and sisters coming up through the ranks.

In the picture above, although it's not clear, two of my Saturday English class girls are performing in the Marching Band. This is an event not to be missed. Every year the girls in their final year of kindergarten (aged 5 - 6 years old) put on an outstanding performance and this year was no exception. I know the practice was gruelling through the summer heat. Can you imagine training 60 odd girls this age to play heavy instruments and march in formation in 30+ degrees (Celsius)? I know a lot of tears were shed but they should all be proud of themselves. I know I was proud of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.