Edward and Lilly


Sweet Bear, originally uploaded by edwardandlilly.

One of the really enjoyable things about being part of the the crafty community is seeing what other people are inspired to make with the same materials that I use.

Like this Sweet Bear by Edward and Lilly. Isn't it fantastic?

I found a link to the Brisbane based business on my friend Kirsty's blog (Coffee, Cake and Sunday - see the side margin press page). I had a hard time choosing a favorite but I think this bear is just adorable. Especially his tie!

If you're in Brisbane you might want to check out Edward and Lilly at the BrisStyle Market.

Blog: http://www.edwardandlilly.com/
and on Etsy.

I used the same fabric to make this cute messenger bag for little boys.

2 comments:

  1. Hey - thanks for mentioning me!

    I love Rebecca's stuff. The brooches are swoon worthy but I particularly love the Christmas Birds. I'm going to be purchasing one of these for my tree this year.

    Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this lovely post :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.