Giving people what they want


For Lindsey, originally uploaded by Mee a Bee.

As I slowly try to find a niche for Mee a Bee I am constantly learning new things. A customer at Mee a Bee recently shared her frustrations over searching for the perfect bag for her three year old. She said she'd spent the entire day looking online but most of the bags were too large. So even though she's bought a plain bag what's important to her is that she knows it is going to fit her son so it's money well-spent.

Find more cute and cool bags for little children at http://meeabee.etsy.com - ready to ship or design your own!

1 comment:

  1. Made-to -measure bags,I think that`s a great idea Jacqui!
    Choose your colour/style/size and there you go!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.