Hello from the road

Hi everyone, we are at the hotel about 3 hours south of our place. The train ride was pretty good except I had forgotten the Biggie gets motion sick ... luckily he is old enough to know when he needs to head to the bathroom. And yes the train had one.

We have been on several trains today and a bus and a ferry. It has been huge fun except we did catch some rain and only Little Guy had a coat.

It has cleared now so Biggie has gone fishing with his grandad. Our hotel is right on the water's edge.

Our phone batteries are dead so I won't be sending any pictures.

See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.