Kenzie Who? Kenzie Poo!

Last week I got a really bubbly email from the lovely Rachelle of KenziePoo inviting me to check out her site.

We talked about a few things and one was a Mee a Bee mention on the very popular KenziePoo blog!

Today I was so happy to see which bags were Rachelle's favorites. She's a very stylish, hip young mom - you can see her home, and gorgeous daughter, store-namesake, Kenzie on Bloesem Kids Mom Story.

You won't believe it but Rachelle and I did not meet via Bloesem Kids even though we have both been on there recently. The KenziePoo blog highlights cute stuff for kids so Mee a Bee was already on the radar. When Rachelle contacted me I recognised the name immediately. I remember swooning over Kenzie's nursery when it was shown on one of my favourite websites, ohdeedoh

Thanks again Rachelle for spotlighting Mee a Bee on KenziePoo. I adore what you've done with the pictures and your words are so kind.

The bags pictured are all available in my store, cute bags for kids, Mee a Bee ($US) and Mee a Bee on Trifle (AUD$)

2 comments:

  1. i did a post on you too!http://littlemimoo.blogspot.com/2009/10/well-done-and-it-proves-that-hard-work.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. how nice! I love your bags
    xoxo
    Priscila
    littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.