Little Red Riding Hood


Little Red, originally uploaded by Mee a Bee.

This morning a friend and I went to the mall to do some Christmas shopping. Little Guy loves these little bird cages so we got one for our photo shoots.

My Christmas shopping is going well. Though so far my niece has a very full stocking and everyone else's are empty. Little girl's things are irresistible!

New: Little Red Riding Hood Messenger Bag for Little Girls.
I have a few ready to go but I will need some better photos for my store. I had this same fabric two years ago in pink. The blue is a new color for me. I love it! The lining is white with blue polka dots, so dainty.



You can order here I have plenty in stock just no photos for Etsy yet.

1 comment:

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.