Meet you at Mathilda's



That's right! I am thrilled to let Sydney mums & dads know that Mee a Bee and Alfalfa are joining forces again to bring you the cutest bags, bibs, purses and lockets.

We'll have a gorgeous new display at Mathilda's Market in Riverview, Sydney on Sunday November 1st.

The market opens 9 am and promises to be HUGE. It's the last Mathilda's market of the year before Christmas (in Sydney).


Of course I am sending over a big box of cuteness: Some favourite designs from the July market for those who missed out and some new goodies. Katharine has been busy as well and she has some beautiful new lockets to show you.

A lot of my good friends will also be exhibiting so I know it is going to be an excellent day. Get there as early as you can so you can be first through the doors. Free entry and free parking.

Please note that it's a morning event - doors close promptly at 1pm. I am so excited!!

2 comments:

  1. wish you were there in person! i am so unprepared!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too Wyn, both wishing I could be there and very unprepared - I have set Friday as my deadline for mailing stuff!!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.