Nani Iro Antique Label


Nani Iro Antique Label, originally uploaded by Mee a Bee.

Ooohhhhh I am really excited about sharing my latest fabric acquisition - for myself! This is Nani Iro Antique Label. I think it's new based on the fact that I have never seen it before. Of course it wasn't cheap but not out of the realm of possibility. I immediately started planning my new summer bag, for our trip to New Zealand in December. I will line it with the yellow polka dot linen on the right.

My old summer bag from two years ago was no good the first year, too small for me with a young toddler and lots of gear to carry. This year it's been great, so comfortable, just the right size, never too heavy. Perfect. (See it here, my own one not the ones I sold, no longer available in my shop)

I don't know when I will have time to sew for myself. If you read my blog you'll know about the odd purchases I have made that never seem to get called into service.

Anyway I finally have something YELLOW in my wardrobe!

PS This fabric is copyrighted and cannot be sold or resold. It is available from a licensed Nani Iro shop only. The artist is Naomi Ito. The fabric is manufactured by Kokka, Japan.

Copyright©2009 KOKKA co.ltd & Naomi Ito All Rights Reserved

It is sold for personal use only. Here is the official website.


1 comment:

  1. I love the fabric. Can't wait to see the finished product. Its inspiring me to get out my Nani Iro pattern book.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.