Out of this World

Jojoebi has done it again. Look at this amazing Space Cadet she created - for you to sew yourself!

Jo sent me this prototype to test out. I am new to making softies so I was the perfect guinea pig for this.

The pack contains the printed fabric (designed by Jo and printed by Spoonflower) and step by step instructions. It was pretty easy to sew taking Jo's advice to go slow. The turning through was something that required patience as was the stuffing (I'm not the most patient person so this was the least enjoyable for me). But it was so worth it to end up with the fantastic Space Cadet friend for my kids. Little Guy LOVES orange so he's become a firm favourite at nap-time.

Biggie came up with some names for him but I can't remember any of them. Little Guy said his name is Girl ??

Is he cute? Oh sorry Little Guy says it's a girl.

You can see more pictures and learn about the design process on Jo's blog.

Feeling crafty yourself? order one before the end of October and you can request free shipping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.