Thank YOU Jojoebi

Last week I received a fabulous package of goodies in the mail from my friend Jo of Jojoebi Designs.

As mums in business, both living in Japan, we have really connected and are enjoying helping each other (see my post below).

You're going to love Jo too when you see what she sent me - that will be another blog entry later. Let's just say you might be dancing around the room. ;)

But for now check out the cool hand-printed fabric and card she sent in the parcel! Jo runs Etsy business and blog A Bit of This and That. Her crafts centre around four year old Ebi-kun who is both the inspiration for and assistant with a lot of the projects Jo undertakes. Like this cool rubber stamped t shirt.



Thank YOU Jojoebi, originally uploaded by Mee a Bee.


2 comments:

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.