Too-ta-loo

I'm off on an overnight trip with my extended family today. We're heading south, a few hours from here, on a train. My kids are very excited as is their grandmother who has organized the whole affair.

It's our annual family trip. This year we travel in a party of eleven as every year however one of the cousins is old enough to stay home by herself so won't be coming this time. In her place is her new little brother who came on the last trip but couldn't really see from his cozy inside spot.

I'll be back on Sunday evening. If I get a chance to blog from the road I will. Enjoy your weekend!

Mee a Bee will be open of course and all orders will be shipped on Monday. Any emails will likely be answered then too. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.