We love ballet


We love ballet, originally uploaded by Mee a Bee.

Wow! I've been looking for ballet fabric for ages. Found some a few weeks ago and ordered it only to be told the next day that in fact it was sold out. You can imagine my delight when I found this adorable fabric at the craft store on Sunday.

I'm taking pre-orders for Little Kids Messenger bags and will be making a few purses and notebook covers as well.

This picture (fabric by Kokka, made in Japan) is enlarged. The ballerina's are about 1" - 2" tall on the actual material. Dusky pinks and blues are the main colors.

5 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous find! I'm so jealous! The colours are delightful...and the faces, so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh.. that is very very pretty. I may have to request a purse or something made from that fabric. Do you have enough to custom make something like that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a little Midori! Maybe a little zippy purse for your lip gloss would be nice? thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.