And look at this handsome chap


This little man is the proud new owner of the LAST robot messenger bag. It's one of the bags I sent for the great Handmade Swap with Buttons by LouLou.

It's a great fit on him and really seems to suit him doesn't it? Read more about what Lou thought of the great Handmade Swap here on the Buttons by LouLou blog.

Thanks again to Naomi at Thula Thula for suggesting us handmade designers might like to "shop" a bit for Christmas (or RIGHT NOW) in each other's shops. It's been a lot of fun and we have all enjoyed it.

It's been great to experience the quality of their workmanship first-hand and make sure my own work is up to scratch.

2 comments:

  1. Your bags are adorable. I just read you press release, it's brilliant, well done!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.