Chic Paris Bag


Chic Paris bag
Originally uploaded by Mee a Bee

This little bag was made especially for a clever little girl who has just started learning French and Japanese (and lives in Australia). How fitting to have a French bag that was handmade in Japan?

This bag is the Little Kid Size with an extra long non-adjustable strap for a seven year old. Yes! Seven years old and already learning about the world and its many cultures.

Bag is linen-cotton blend in light natural beige with linen-cotton printed flap. It features Eiffel Towers, the French flag and postage or passport stamps printed in white.

The lining is 100% cotton and it's so cute - blue, white and red polka dots!

I added a navy blue strap which is very chic with little ribbon accents. There is also a French Flag ribbon accent on the flap corner.

I have a few more of these chic bags ready to sew if you like it! As always I am happy to discuss bag customisation for your little boy or girl.

Don't forget Shipping (delivery) is free in my store this week! Happy Thanksgiving to my American friends.

http://meeabee.etsy.com

2 comments:

  1. THAT is my favourite bag ever! Seriously! I hope you still have enough fabric for me to have a satchel for my birthday c/- Mr & bebito!!! :) What a lucky little girl.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.