Exquisite Little People and their Mee a Bee bags

Yesterday I received these three fantastic photos in my box!

Beyond Pink and Blue's little girl chose ladybirds, isn't she stunning?

Thula Thula's little girl chose Ballerinas, she couldn't stop looking at the red ones.

Wei's little girl is thrilled with her Ballerina bag and purse too. She is just darling.

Wei is a lovely customer of mine who found me and my creations via my blog. We seem to have a lot in common - look at her kitchen!! It's like her daughter is standing in MY kitchen. We're kitchen twins!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.