Handmade Kids love Trifle

This evening I was reading one of my favourite blogs, Handmade Kids, when I spotted one of my bags! I feel terrible for missing it especially since it highlights the work of my wonderful colleagues from Trifle as well.

I'm really honoured to have been featured since Handmade Kids mainly focuses on gorgeous things for kids made in Australia. I'll happily swim across the Pacific or the Tasman Sea to be included though!

Thanks Handmade Kids!


The bag shown, Forest Friends Little Kids Messenger has been a run away success in my shop. It has also been spotlighted on several blogs recently. I only have one left so it's it my Etsy shop. The fabric is still available at one of my suppliers but in a different colour that I am not sure about so this might be it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.