Lions and Giraffes

I was asked by a friend of mine to look around for some fabric with lions on it. She had a very special project for me to do. I already knew this fabric would be perfect.

It arrived in the mail and of course it was so much more fantastic in real life. I immediately knew it would also be perfect for another friend of mine. The Little-est Pinwheel, Taj.

I am a regular reader of the Little Pinwheel blog as well as a subscriber to the newsletter. Hayley's background in graphic design is evident as well as her love for colour and funky designs. The designs at Little Pinwheel are simple and yet not busy; bright and yet not overwhelming.

This lion and giraffe fabric is potentially busy but making the animals grey with just the lion's manes in yellow makes it just perfect. I am in love with this fabric! Taj was too! Check out his first birthday present unwrapping day.

2 comments:

  1. He did love his pressie....still does! it is the perfect size for him to put over his head and carry himself. He loves to put it on and off! Thanks Jacqui for this and for the other bags I bought for Christmas. I just love all of them!

    H xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sooooo in love with Japanese fabrics too & pretty addicted to them as well!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.