More Handmade Swaps: Buttons by LouLou


Last night I went on an amazing shopping spree at Buttons by Lou Lou. I got almost everyone on my Christmas list crossed off with little headbands, magnet sets and I couldn't go past the Little Red Riding Hood buttons.

My 'spend-up' was sponsored by the AMAZING Handmade Swap. Lou had her eye on a couple of Mee a Bee Messenger bags.

Lou and I have a lot in common. We both love fabric, gift-giving and handmade things. We both are mums of two boys. And in amongst that craziness we find time to make beautiful things to sell on Etsy.

Visit Lou's Etsy shop: Buttons by LouLou or Lou's website or blog.

1 comment:

  1. Oh oh magnets ! .. I have been looking for magnets forever !

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.