My pick for charitable holiday shopping


Here's my pick for charitable holiday shopping this year - Baby Teresa.

Australian Baby Teresa manufactures and sells a variety of 100% cotton onesies for babies, and, for each one purchased, donates another to a baby in need somewhere in the world.

Buy Baby Teresa all-in-one outfits online now


  • Free Postage on all Australian orders.
  • International postage is just $5 per suit.Buy 10 or more and shipping is free worldwide.
  • All prices are quoted in AUD and include any GST.
  • All Baby Teresa suits are 100% Cotton
  • Buy online now using Paypal (credit cards accepted)

  • For those of you who want to support the program but don't know any babies, you can buy a suit (or two) and ask Baby Teresa to donate both to a child in need somewhere.

    via Trendwatching.com

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you blogged about baby Teresa. It's a great idea. My best friend's baby was one of the models for the suits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We really appreciate you blogging about us - many thanks!

    Kirsty & Sammie - Baby Teresa
    www.baby-teresa.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Rosie and Kirsty!!
    It is an awesome idea Kirsty. Love it and wish you great success!
    Rosie the models are LOVELY!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.