I haven't received one of these for a while, probably since I am useless at passing them along. I love getting the awards but it's really hard thinking up 7 people to pass them along to.
These are the rules:
1. Copy the award picture and post on your blog
2. Thank the person who gave it to you and link to their blog
3. Write 7 things about yourself that we don't know - This is probably impossible since I blog, Tweet, Facebook, email and talk on the phone daily with or to a lot of you, but here goes:
- Most of my clothes were homemade when I was growing up - I was too tall and a bit too chubby for kids' sizes. I made deals with mum - I would make dinner while she sewed.
- I hardly ever cook Japanese food.
- I'm a night owl and HATE waking up in the morning.
- Before I had Biggie I was an avid reader. Then mummy-brain set in. Now I find it quite difficult to really concentrate so I often have to read the same paragraph over and over again.
- I'd love to learn to scuba dive but I injured my eardrum when I was a teenager (diving off the wharf in the Bay of Islands, NZ).
- I wish I had red hair. Like Julia Roberts.
- I cry when I watch sad TV programs or movies and tear up at children's recitals.
5. Link to those 7 other bloggers - I can only manage 5 even this night owl has to sleep sometime.
Wouldn't it beloverly http://beloverly.blogspot.com/
Alfalfa - http://alfalfacrafts.blogspot.com/ - check out her new shop!!
Connecting the Dots - http://www.connectingthedots.dk/
A bit of this and a bit of that http://jojoebi.blogspot.com/