It's called biting off more than you can chew!

My poor old blog has been very neglected lately. I really feel like I am letting my loyal readers and friends down. It's not that I don't have anything to write about - I have too much to write!

I feel like I need to backtrack. August and September were pretty good months. The summer was not too fierce. My kids and I enjoyed lots of sunny days at the beach, pools and in our garden. October was uneventful. I cannot recall anything much about it (Mee a Bee turned two). November was full-on as I embarked on my Christmas sewing/selling with a vengeance. It was a good month for Mee a Bee in terms of sales and great PR.

Now it's December and the year has passed so quickly it's not funny. My kids are driving me nuts as usual. I still have a mountain of sewing to do. I need to re-new my drivers licence. I can't remember the last time I balanced my chequebook. We leave for our trip next Saturday!

I really am crazy. I've hosted almost one Chatty Cafe a week for the past three months (yeah that's a lot of cakes). Tomorrow is our year-end party. I am planing to make a(nother) cake and devilled eggs. We have a birthday party to attend on Sunday. I still need to wrap the gift. Two parties in one weekend.

The gym! I've been going three or four times a week since July. That's been great. I am much trimmer (I think) and definitely much stronger and more energetic.

I am really looking forward to our holiday. I will be away from computers a lot of the time. I am going to really concentrate on relaxing with my family. I'll recharge my batteries for the coming year. 2010 is going to be a great year!!

One of my goals for the New Year is to blog more about the stuff that I love - crafting, cool finds on the Internet, shopping and living in Japan, mums in business. I hope you'll stick with me!

** I have written almost 1800 blog posts! My target might be 2010 for 2010.
I am sure I can commit to writing 231 quality posts over the next year!!

7 comments:

  1. Hi Lovely
    I know what you mean!
    I was blogging so hard there for a while and then you just get so busy...me with the forum but I am back on it again as I truly worked out I love to blog
    So nice to read your new post
    Jen
    Mini-Stylista
    http://www.ministylista.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jen! it becomes a part of your life I find, I compose blog posts in my head all day :) but most of those mind-dumps never make it onto the keyboard

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes, sounds like you do deserve a break after all that sewing! I am so glad you already got your calendar!! yay!
    Hope you have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Jacqui..I know exactly where you are at..I have hardly written on my blog and I feel my life is so busy I can barely breathe. I love it but OMG!! Summer hols I am going to spend some quality time with my kids cause they are more important than anything. Cant wait to see you..hope the weather improves it has been crapola!!xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Jacqui! Don't feel bad! You are one of the most consistent bloggers I know! I hope you have a fantastic trip and a wonderful break. I can't wait till they have cables to download directly from our brains to the computer - I may even blog then too!(*o*)/

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow...you are super busy! It is a lovely time of the year to stay away from the computer....although I know i won't be! Sucker for the box with the keyboard! I like your challenge for 2010 and I look forward to being there when you post the 2010th blog entry.

    enjoy...super fit mama!

    H xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Will be cool to see you guys over here soon! Can't believe it is December already.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.