Say a prayer for those in Haiti


This evening I clicked on this picture of the cutest baby slippers and found myself on the site of fellow Etsy Kids team member, Burkeheart Baby. Her shop announcement makes me proud to be a member of this wonderful, caring team:

"January 14th: After seeing and hearing the reports of widespread devastation in Haiti I feel compelled to do something, as I am sure many of us do. Since we can’t be there in person to offer water to the thirsty, blankets to the cold, and comfort to those that have lost everything, we can at least offer a donation. So, from now until Sunday, half of the proceeds of everything in my store will be donated to UNICEF, so they can help the children left homeless, hungry, and hurting. http://www.unicef.org/"



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.