Still afloat here

Quick health update - Little Guy is over the chickenpox almost, no new spots and the old ones have scabbed over nicely - gross! sorry! But he's in a right grump this afternoon. His face is flushed so it looks like he's coming down with what Biggie has! That's right, now Biggie is home sick with a terrible chest infection. I'm up to my ears in sachets of medicine, dishing out cold drinks and washing the mountains of towels you seem to use when the kids are ill.

I suppose the boys have crash landed after the high of our holiday! It's naptime so I might be able to throw on a pot of soup then haul out the sewing machine.

8 comments:

  1. I just read chicken pox....glad though to hear he is on the mend. Awful scratching and irritable stuff.

    I hope to also get a chance to get the sewing machine cranking...no luck with my terrible two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear you Naomi, some days it's a struggle but we get there in the end.

    Icecream with Hershey Ice Cap on top made Little guy perk up and Biggie felt great after French Toast :0 dinner!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jacqui,

    Regina here, for ExpatWomen.com.

    I would like to personally invite you to list your blog on our Expat Women Blog Directory (www.expatwomen.com/expatblog/) so that other women can read about and learn from your expat experiences.

    Many thanks in advance for your contribution and keep up your great blog!

    Regina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!

    Since I visited it seems like it's been a regular red cross at yours.

    Glad to hear Little Guy is on the mend from the chicken pox. Hope Biggie gets over his chest infection and it doesn't affect the rest of you.

    Hang in there.

    TK

    ReplyDelete
  5. People like you make me. Happy, it's like life is the most beautiful thing no matter if you have chicken pox or not ;)

    nice spot!
    k├╝sslein

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey in there Jacqui! awful having sick kids, awful for them, more awful for you! ha :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi Jacqui,
    How are things? Glad to hear you had a great time in NZ and am glad to have you back in Japan. Did you get my email I sent?
    Monica in Wakayama

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.