Craft Madness Continues

It's my friend's birthday this week. I remembered, then forgot, then remembered again. I was at the shops a couple of nights ago and luckily remembered again.

I found this pretty fabric that I think she will like. Today I stitched it up into this cushion cover.

Mee a Bee says: When making a cushion cover, cut the fabric exactly the same size as the cushion inner. Your cushion will look nice and plump once it's in its cover. Allow extra for the envelope closure to overlap. Mine was a bit gape-y so I improvised with the lace ties. I think my seam allowances could have been wider.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.