Kawaii means Cute in Japanese

This morning Mr. T and I (oops I mean Little Guy and I) biked to the post office a bit further away than our usual one. After a day of heavy rain yesterday we were suffering cabin fever so enjoyed the fresh air and winter sun today for a while.

We made a few stops along the way. One of them was to a shop that until today I have been too scared to go into. It's called Cotton Shop. It's located in front of a small towel factory. It's tiny and a bit intimidating. Of course they sell towels but not just any towels, Shinzi Katoh ones! That's why I finally decided to go in.

Shinzi Katoh is a well-known illustrator here in Japan. His work is very recognisable and just fabulous. You can buy most of his goods online, they will happily ship anywhere in the world but why go to all that trouble when you can shop at my friend Christine's new online store (based in Brisbane):



I am really excited for Christine (of Little Diva Designs). Her new business venture looks like so much fun. Christine has sourced the cutest and most irresistible items from Japan (mostly). You’ll find everything from stationary, tote bags and photo frames to Bento (lunch) boxes, containers and toddler cups. The best thing is you’ll find something for everyone – kids, teens and for yourself too !

If you live in Brisbane, you can visit Kawaii for You at Mathilda’s Market on Saturday 20th February, Brisbane Racing Club at Eagle Farm, 230 Racecourse Rd, Ascot from 9am to 4pm.

Otherwise you can keep up to date on new products, specials etc on the blog (www.kawaiiforyou.blogspot.com), Facebook Fan Page (www.facebook.com/kawaiiforyou) or through Twitter (www.twitter.com/kawaiiforyou).

The only thing you won't find at Kawaii for You is Mee a Bee bags ... we might have to do something about that Christine ;)

1 comment:

  1. Sure is a cute shop!
    Thanks for visiting my blog the other day. Hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.