My little policeman

Yesterday I spotted a fat quarter of Little Guy's favourite material at the store. He immediately hugged it close to his chest and said "I'll buy this" followed by "I'll take it to the counter". He stood at the counter for more than five minutes while I finished looking around.

Today after lunch he got out my sewing box and asked me if I would make his policeman bag. It didn't take me long to do since I had made a start on another policeman's bag for him last week!

This afternoon he has Biggie "under arrest" and imprisoned outside the gate.

The fabric features all of the cars and rescue vehicles from the Tomica series. It is of course licensed.

2 comments:

  1. Go you! Go Policeman Little! Go Biggie for being a cool big brother!

    TK

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.